Through the Inherited Cancer Registry (ICARE), we strive to disseminate emerging information focused on inherited cancers, while engaging both healthcare providers and patients in our efforts. By partnering with providers across the country, we have built a registry of thousands of individuals interested in participating in studies focused on inherited cancers. To learn more about our efforts, please visit our website at: http://inheritedcancer.net
We have several informational and educational resources available:
1) Bi-Annual ICARE newsletter to highlight recent advances: https://
2) Ability to search for specific content of our newsletters and social media posts: https://
3) Featured videos provided by national/international subject matter experts on current topics: https://
4) Sign up to receive our educational and information updates by following us on:
5) For those interested in registry participation, direct online enrollment is available through our website: https://
6) To contact our team for more information, go to: https://inheritedcancer.